Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: virtual worlds
- “Eight Brilliant Minds on the Future of Online Education“
- “Woman with Parkinson’s Reports Significant Physical Recovery After Using Second Life – Academics Researching“
- “Higher Education Trends to Watch for in 2013“
- “Research to Improve Retention“
- “NMC Horizon Report: 2013 Higher Education Edition“
- “14 Articles on MOOCs“
- “5 Reasons Why MOOCs Provide Little Real Value“
- “A Flipped Classroom Primer“
- “Five Trends Shaping Digital Publishing in 2013“
- “The Content Curator’s Toolbox“
Video: “The Elf Knight & The Faerie Queene”
Part of this video was filmed at Lagswell Manor on Renaissance Island in Second Life. I believe it was the dance scenes.
Video: “Poet’s Corner and Globe Theatre”
This video, which is a tour of the Poet’s Corner and the Globe Theatre on Renaissance Island in Second Life, was created using Screencast-O-Matic.
- “In Search of Future-Focused Learning Technologies“
- “Designing With A PowerPoint Grid“
- “Creating Effective Responses to Student Discussion Postings“
- “Types of Questions for On-Line Discussion“
- “YouTube across the Disciplines: A Review of the Literature“
- OpenSimulator: School Quick Start Guide
- “Why Twitter Needs Channels“
- Web 2.0 Tools in Education: A Quick Guide
- “The Future of E-Learning Is More Growth“
- “Putting Online Learning Statistics in Perspective“
DATE: Wed., Mar. 30
TIME: 5:30 p.m. PDT (SLT)
TOPIC: Blended Learning
LOCATION: Floria’s Retreat, Automaton (178, 80, 29) in Second Life (IM Floria Beaumont for a TP.)
We’ll follow up the Sloan-C Blended Learning Conference & Workshop with a roundtable discussion. Bring your enthusiasm, experience, ideas, and questions.
We’ll also discuss future topics and events.