Diigo Bookmarks: Week Ending April 2, 2011
the free & open source survey software tool
The best survey software for fast, easy feedback
UIC Blended: Faculty Resources
Faculty members interested in developing or redesigning a blended course or program have many resources available to get started with planning, design, instruction and assessment. The following resources and tools are available to any college or department seeking support with blended and online education at UIC.
Quality Matters Program
The QM Program Mission: To promote and improve the quality of online education and student learning through:
1. Development of research-supported, best practice-based quality standards and appropriate evaluation tools and procedures.
2. Recognition as experts in online education quality assurance and evaluation.
3. Fostering institutional acceptance and integration of QM standards and processes into organizational improvement efforts focused on improving the quality of online education.
4. Provision of faculty development training in the use of QM rubric(s) and other quality practices to improve the quality of online/hybrid courses.
5. Provision of quality assurance through the recognition of quality in online education.
NCAT is an independent non-profit organization dedicated to the effective use of information technology to improve student learning outcomes and reduce the cost of higher education. NCAT provides expertise and support to institutions and organizations seeking proven methods for providing more students with the education they need to prosper in today’s economy.
Proceedings | Blended Learning Conference & Workshop 2011
8th Annual | Sloan Consortium
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
This entry was posted in Bookmarks
. Bookmark the permalink