- Jason Allen Snart. Hybrid Learning: The Perils and Promise of Blending Online and Face-to-Face Instruction in Higher Education. Santa Barbara, CO: Praeger, 2010. Print.
- Yukiko Inoue. Cases on Online and Blended Learning Technologies in Higher Education: Concepts and Practices. Hershey, PA: Information Science Reference, 2010. Print.
- Eugenia M. W. Ng. Comparative Blended Learning Practices and Environments. Hershey, PA: Information Science Reference, 2010. Print.
- Lawrence A. Tomei. ICTs for Modern Educational and Instructional Advancement: New Approaches to Teaching. Hershey, PA: Information Science Reference, 2010. Print.
- Fu Lee Wang, Joseph Fong, and Reggie Kwan. Handbook of Research on Hybrid Learning Models: Advanced Tools, Technologies, and Applications. Hershey, PA: Information Science Reference, 2010. Print.
- Elizabeth Stacey and Philippa Gerbic. Effective Blended Learning Practices: Evidence-Based Perspectives in ICT-Facilitiated Education. Hershey, PA: Information Science Reference, 2010. Print.
- Bonnie Snyder and Ike Shibley. Blended Learning Course Design. Madison, WI: Magna Publications, 2009. Print.
- Hybrid Learning and Education. Berlin: Springer, 2009. Print.
- Jennifer Sommers Tucker et al. Training Digital Skills in Distributed Classroom Environments: A Blended Learning Approach. Arlington, VA: U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences, 2009. Web.
Periodicals and Articles:
- Special Issue on Blended Learning, Part I. Journal of the Research Center for Educational Technology 5.1 (2009). Web.
- Special Issue on Blended Learning, Part II. Journal of the Research Center for Educational Technology 5.2 (2009). Web.
- Charles R. Graham. “Blended Learning Systems: Definition, Current Trends, and Future Directions.” Handbook of Blended Learning: Global Perspectives, Local Designs. San Francisco, Pfeiffer Publishing, n.d. Web.
- Charles R. Graham and Charles Dziuban. “Blended Learning Environments.” Handbook of Research on Educational Communication and Technology. 3rd ed. Eds. J. Michael Specter, M. David Merrill, Jeroen van Merrienboer, and Marcy P. Driscoll. New York: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2008. 270-274. Web.
- David K. Larson and Chung-Hsien Sung. “Comparing Student Performance: Online versus Blended versus Face-to-Face.” Journal of Asynchornous Learning Networks 13.1:31-42. Web.
- Michael Power. “The Emergence of a Blended Online Learning Environment.” MERLOT: Journal of Online Learning and Teaching 4.4 (Dec. 2008): 503-514. Web.
- Susan L. Greener. “Self-aware and Self-directed: Student Conceptions of Blended Learning.” MERLOT: Journal of Online Learning and Teaching 4.2 (June. 2008): 243-253. Web.
- Richard Voos. “Blending Learning – What Is It and Where Might It Take Us?” Sloan-C View 2.1(2003). Web.
Conference Proceedings :
- 2010 Blended Conference Session Calendar and Proceedings, 7th Annual Sloan Consortium Blended Learning Conference and Workshop (with links to presenters’ files)
- Tim Griffin and Rosemary Thomson. “Evolution of Blended Learning in a Large Enrolment Subject: What Was Blended and Why?“In Hello! Where are you in the landscape of educational technology? Proceedings ascilite Melbourne 2008.
- Elizabeth Stacey and Phillipa Gerbic. “Success Factors for Blended Learning.” In Hello! Where are you in the landscape of educational technology? Proceedings ascilite Melbourne 2008.