Use any or all of the following resources to learn about social bookmarking in general, Delicious specifically, and tagging:
- Video: “Social Bookmarking in Plain English“
- Video: “Social Bookmarking – Delicious Part One“
- Video: “Social Bookmarking – Delicious Part Two“
- Article: “7 Things You Should Know about Social Bookmarking“
- Presentation: “Instructional Uses of Social Bookmarking” (with voice)
- Video: “Tagging & Folksonomy“
- Video: “Tags: Content Tagging and Its Importance“
- Article: “Tags“
- Article: “Tags and Tagging: How Do You Create Good Tags?“
- Presentation: “Tagging That Works“
- Presentation: “Tagging“
- Presentation: “Tagging in an Academic Setting“
Start bookmarking websites you want to keep track of for class. These can be related to your topic or to research in general. Be sure you tag your bookmarks so you can find them again.
Feel free to explore my bookmarks and save any that you find interesting.